We are looking to hire an Android developer to join our software team in Berlin, Germany, on a full-time basis.
Our software tools include Android apps, as well as desktop and web-based software. We are looking for an Android developer to extend and improve our current apps, as well as participate in the design of entire new products.
- Build efficient back-ends for our current and future Android apps based on ZMQ networking.
- Build front-ends that are a pleasure to use in close collaboration with our UX design team.
- Integrate bleeding edge eye tracking and machine learning algorithms.
- You have a comprehensive understanding of the Android development environment and experience with Android NDK.
- You can show us a portfolio of Android apps you have created.
- You care deeply about robust code and a maintainable codebase.
- You can work in a team of specialists to build a high performance Android service.
- You are comfortable in written and spoken English.
- Experience with the Android Camera API is a plus.
- Location - We are open to discussing semi-remote work. We have two offices! One in Berlin and a satellite office in Bangkok. We are open to discussing travel to/work at either location.
- Continue learning and developing professionally - We will sponsor you to attend relevant scientific/developer conferences.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- 6 weeks of holidays per year