Assembly and Fulfillment
We are looking to hire a full time member on our Assembly and Fulfillment team in Berlin.
This is an engaging role on our hardware team. You will be working closely with the other hardware team members in assembling, testing, QC, fulfilling orders, and getting products to our customers around the world. You will be responsible for coordinating and communicating with our sales team and other members of the hardware team in order to fulfill orders. You will have a lot of responsibility and should be prepared to take ownership of your role in building and fulfilling Pupil products. You should have a problem solving mindset, and approach work in a careful, calm, and considered manner.
We assemble all of our eye-tracking hardware from our Lab in Berlin. Our hardware and software is used by top universities and companies around the world.
Responsibilities You will be responsible for:
- Assembling wearable eye tracking hardware.
- Testing eye tracking hardware products.
- Performing quality control checks.
- Fulfilling orders; packaging and handoff to courriers.
- Debugging hardware.
- Coordinating with the Sales and Operations team.
- Coordinating with the Design team.
All company communication is in English. German is a plus but is not required.
The position is full-time.
- Precise - Attention to detail in all aspects of work.
- Strong team-work - Must be able to collaborate with other members on the team.
- High standards - You strive for excellence and are always looking for ways to improve your own work and the workflows of the company.
- English language - You must be comfortable speaking, reading, and writing English. Our office language is English. German language skills are a plus but not a requirement.
- Hand crafts - You have experience working with your hands, building, making, assembling.
- Electronics experience - You have experience working with electronics.
- Technical certifications - bonus if you have technical certifications/real world experience.
Perks Great coffee in the office. Company outings. Beautiful, spacious workspace. Friendly, young, and dynamic team.