Assembly and Fulfilment
We develop open source software and build accessible hardware for eye tracking research. We are a dynamic, young, and motivated team that has rapidly - over the last 4 years - become the market leader in wearable eye tracking.
We assemble all of our hardware from our Lab in Berlin. Our hardware and software is used by top universities and companies around the world.
We are looking to hire a motivated individual to join our hardware team in our lab in Berlin for a full time position. You will be responsible for: assembling wearable eye tracking hardware, testing, quality control, fulfilling orders, debugging hardware, and shipping products to our customers around the world.
- Precise - Attention to detail in all aspects of work.
- Strong team-work - Must be able to collaborate with other members on the team.
- High standards - You strive for excellence and are always looking for ways to improve your own work and the workflows of the company.
- English language - You must be comfortable speaking, reading, and writing English. Our office language is English.
- Hand crafts - You have experience working with your hands, building, making, assembling.
- Soldering - You have experiencing soldering electronics.
- Electronics experience - You have experience working with electronics.
- Technical certifications
- Great coffee in the office.
- Company outings.
- Beautiful, spacious workspace.
- Friendly, young, and dynamic team.
- We also offer 6 weeks of holidays per year!
Our office is located in a vibrant part of Kreuzkölln - 2 minutes from Schönleinstraße U-Bahn station.
This is an engaging role on our hardware team. You will be working closely with the other hardware team members in assembling, testing, QC, fulfilling orders, and getting products to our customers around the world. You will also be responsible for coordinating and communicating with our sales team and other members of the hardware team in order to fulfill orders. You will have a lot of responsibility and should be prepared to take ownership of your role in building and fulfilling Pupil products. You should have a problem solving mindset, and approach work in a careful, calm, and considered manner.
All company communication is in English. German is a plus but is not required.
The position is full-time.
Please submit your application here.