Computer Vision & Data Engineer
Vision being the dominant human sense, eye tracking constitutes a powerful approach for understanding the human mind! Pupil Labs’ mission is to push the boundaries of technology and research by providing cutting-edge eye-tracking solutions that leverage the latest advances in artificial intelligence, computer vision, and sensor technology.
Our products empower thousands of users in academia and industry, clinical surgeons, elite athletes, astronauts on the international space station, and many more. We enable new types of research and gaze-powered interfaces for assistive technology and human-computer interaction.
At Pupil Labs, we enjoy cracking hard problems at the intersection of research, development, and design. We seek innovative technological solutions and take pride in molding them into elegant products.
To support our efforts, we are looking to grow our team in Berlin with a full-time Computer Vision & Data Engineer. Pupil Labs offers a competitive salary, flexible work arrangements, a great team of coworkers, stock options, a young and dynamic company structure, and a culture of participation and feedback.
You are excited about joining a diverse and enthusiastic team of researchers and software specialists that has disrupted the eye tracking industry? You have a growth mindset, thrive in fast-paced work environments, and enjoy sharing your knowledge and experience? Then we are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Contribute to our internal tools for data acquisition and labelling.
- Help maintain and build our internal datasets.
- Evaluate and tweak state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms on our in-house datasets and make them ready for deployment in our desktop and cloud solutions.
- Work at the interface of our research and engineering teams to deploy their latest advancements into production.
- You hold a masters degree in computer science, physics, applied mathematics, or similar.
- You have some familiarity with modern ML approaches to computer vision (e.g. object detection, segmentation, keypoint detection, etc.).
- You are fluent in Python.
- You are familiar with relevant libraries such as OpenCV, PyTorch, etc.
- You are comfortable in written and spoken English.
- Our office is remote-friendly with partial home office options also after the pandemic.
- You can publish scientific articles.
- Continue learning and develop professionally; we will sponsor you to attend relevant scientific/developer conferences.
- Flexible working hours.
- 6 weeks of holidays per year.
- Healthy work-life balance
Please submit your application here.