Senior Full Stack Developer
We are looking to hire a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our software team (Bangkok, Thailand or Berlin, Germany office, or remote) on a full-time basis.
You will be working on a core product that will be integral to our eye tracking platform. This product addresses a number of exciting computational and infrastructural challenges, that will involve close collaboration with our R&D and Design teams.
Responsibilities You will be leading a team of software engineers to build a cloud based storage, visualization, and analysis platform. You will be responsible for making architectural decisions.
- You are completely fluent in Python.
- You have at least 5 years of real world experience building production web applications where you were the primary/lead architect of the system.
- You have deep knowledge of cloud based infrastructure (AWS, GCP, DigitalOcean, etc), and can confidently - make decisions on the best tool(s) to use for the requirements/job at hand.
- You work well with a team and are an efficient communicator.
- You care deeply about performance.
- You are passionate about writing code that is a pleasure for others to read and extend.
- You have concrete experience in setting up and maintaining CI systems using Docker containers.
- You are highly independent and motivated.
- You care about writing good documentation and tests.
- You have experience in developing distributed systems (task queues running across multiple machines)
- Bonus - If you have experience in working with large video data/processing video data.
- Bonus - You have experience in leading a team.
- You have a strong command of spoken and written English.
- Location - We are open to discussing remote/semi-remote work. We have two offices! One in Berlin and a satellite office in Bangkok. We are open to discussing location.
- Continue learning and developing professionally - We will sponsor you to attend relevant scientific/developer conferences.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- 6 weeks of holidays per year