Senior Machine Learning Engineer
We are looking to hire a machine learning engineer to join our research and development team in Berlin, Germany, on a full-time basis.
Pupil Labs is the world-leading provider of mobile eye tracking solutions. We design, build, and ship analysis tools that are used by thousands of researchers in a variety of fields, ranging from medicine and psychology to UX design and human-computer-interaction.
We tackle a multitude of challenging computer vision problems including fundamental eye tracking algorithms, such as pupil detection and gaze estimation, as well as scene understanding and human behavior analysis.
- Develop novel machine learning approaches to problems in eye tracking and egocentric vision.
- Drive projects from the initial idea to production-ready implementation.
- Contribute own ideas and help shaping future research efforts.
- Work closely together with the rest of the R&D team.
- Potentially lead small project teams.
- You have a strong background in math and computer science.
- You have 3+ years of experience in solving machine learning problems.
- Preferably you have experience in designing machine learning solutions that scale well.
- You are fluent in Python.
- Preferably you have experience with PyTorch.
- You are self-motivated and excited about pushing the boundaries of the state of the art.
- You are comfortable in written and spoken English.
- Location - We are open to discussing semi-remote work. We have two offices! One in Berlin and another satellite office in Bangkok. We are open to discussing travel to/work at either location.
- Continue learning and developing professionally - We will sponsor you to attend relevant scientific/developer conferences.
- Flexible working hours
- 6 weeks of holidays per year