Operations and Fulfilment
Vision being the dominant human sense, eye tracking constitutes a powerful approach for understanding the human mind! Pupil Labs’ mission is to push the boundaries of technology and research by providing cutting-edge eye-tracking solutions that leverage the latest advances in artificial intelligence, computer vision, and sensor technology.
Our products empower thousands of users in academia and industry, clinical surgeons, elite athletes, astronauts on the international space station, and many more. We enable new types of research and gaze-powered interfaces for assistive technology and human-computer interaction.
We are looking to hire a motivated individual for an Operations and Fulfilment position to join our Berlin team.
- Maintain good relationships with our customers via email.
- Create quotations and fulfill orders using our custom backend tools.
- Fill out vendor/supplier forms.
- Respond to customer enquiries via email and/or elevate customer questions to the relevant individuals at the company.
- Coordinate with shippers to ensure that orders arrive to customers on time.
- Update relevant team members/leads on recent events or issues.
- Previous experience in customer service is beneficial.
- Strong written and spoken English language skills. You will be working with on-site and remote team members, therefore clear, and efficient written coordination is essential.
- Eager to learn new tools and new workflows.
- Flexible and willing to help the hardware team upon request.
- Highly self motivated. Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Great coffee in the office.
- Company outings.
- Beautiful, spacious workspace.
- Friendly, young, and dynamic team.
- We also offer 6 weeks of holidays per year!
Our office is located in a vibrant part of Kreuzkölln - 2 minutes from Schönleinstraße U-Bahn station.
We are looking for a new member for our Operations & Fulfillment team to manage customer enquiries, create quotations, fulfill orders and coordinate shipments. Open to work with the Assembly Team when required.
Please submit your application here.