Are you excited about all things eye tracking? Does your knowledge generalize across fields? Do you want to make a real impact on academia, industry and the wider world? Then we want to hear from you!
We are looking to hire two motivated Product Specialists to work alongside our multinational team. Seeking candidates located within UTC+0 to UTC+7 time zones (Remote OK!).
As a Product Specialist at Pupil Labs, you will cultivate long-term relationships with our customers and business partners, responding effectively to research and industry-focused questions. You will enable impactful research. You will work to capture and understand customers’ requirements and help to shape our product vision, roadmap and development. With vision being the dominant human sense, eye tracking constitutes a powerful approach for understanding the human mind! Pupil Labs’ mission is to push the boundaries of technology and research by providing cutting-edge eye-tracking solutions that leverage the latest advances in artificial intelligence, computer vision, and sensor technology.
Our products empower thousands of users in academia and industry, clinical surgeons, elite athletes, astronauts on the international space station, and many more. We enable new types of research and gaze-powered interfaces for assistive technology and human-computer interaction.
- Become an expert with our wearable eye tracking systems
- Maintain long-term relationships with our customers and business partners
- Respond independently and collaboratively to research and industry-focused queries and/or elevate cases to team members where appropriate
- Provide tailored support to enable our customers’ research ambitions
- Deliver inspiring product demonstrations and Q&A sessions
- Capture user knowledge and emerging trends. Distribute across multi-disciplinary teams to inform product development, road maps, communication, and vision
- Analyze support cases, identify emerging issues, and adapt our methods to reduce support costs
- Liaise with the sales and operations team to facilitate a great customer experience
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field or industry experience. PhD or Post-doc background is a bonus
- Experience working with eye tracking platforms; hands-on use of Pupil Labs products is beneficial
- Ability to leverage own experiences conducting research in academia or industry to support our customers
- Can extract valuable insights from eye tracking data
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills; can get to the bottom of a problem in a timely manner; able to negotiate ambiguity and respond to questions succinctly
- Ability to communicate and present to a range of audiences; can articulate complex ideas clearly
- Strong command of spoken and written English. You will be working with on-site and remote team members and corresponding with customers and business partners. Therefore, clear and efficient coordination is essential
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment alongside a multidisciplinary team
- Onsite and remote work options: Like to be in an office - we have a beautiful office in Berlin, Germany. We are also remote-friendly if you do decide to work at our on-site location with home office options. We also have a sizable remote team and established culture around async + sync work styles.
- You can publish scientific articles.
- Continue learning and develop professionally; we will sponsor you to attend relevant scientific/developer conferences.
- Flexible working hours.
- 6 weeks of holidays per year.
- Healthy work-life balance
Please submit your application here.