Senior Python Developer
We are looking to hire a Senior Python Developer to join our software team in Berlin, Germany, on a full-time basis.
Pupil Labs is the world-leading provider of mobile eye tracking solutions. We design, engineer, build, and ship hardware and analysis tools that are used by thousands of researchers in a variety of fields, ranging from medicine and psychology to UX design and human-computer-interaction.
Our eye-tracking pipeline Pupil is completely open-source. We constantly work on a variety of challenging scientific and computational problems. We are an international and talented team that is excited about building great tools.
- Take ownership of your projects and lead them to success.
- Continuously strive to improve workflows and efficiency at Pupil Labs.
- Manage small project teams.
- Contribute to Pupil Labs’s open source codebases.
- Work with the R&D and Design team at Pupil Labs in designing and implementing new features.
- Communicate and work with our open source community and other Pupil contributors.
- You have 3+ years of relevant experience in academia or industry.
- You have a strong background in computer science.
- You are fluent in Python.
- You have experience in designing real-time applications.
- You are an efficient implementer that cares about writing code that is a pleasure for others to read.
- You are self-motivated and excited about pushing the boundaries of the state of the art.
- You are comfortable in written and spoken English.
- Prior experience in leading a team is preferred, but not required.
- Location - We have two offices! One in Berlin and a satellite office in Bangkok. We are open to discussing travel to/work at either location.
- Continue learning and developing professionally - We will sponsor you to attend relevant scientific/developer conferences.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- 6 weeks of holidays per year