Senior Site Reliability Engineer / DevOps
Vision being the dominant human sense, eye tracking constitutes a powerful approach for understanding the human mind! Pupil Labs’ mission is to push the boundaries of technology and research by providing cutting-edge eye-tracking solutions that leverage latest advances in artificial intelligence, computer vision, and sensor technology.
Our products empower thousands of users in academia and industry, clinical surgeons, elite athletes, astronauts on the international space station, and many more. We enable new types of research and gaze-powered interfaces for assistive technology and human-computer interaction.
We are looking to hire a Senior Site Reliability Engineer / DevOps Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis either remotely or in our Berlin office.
You will be working on Pupil Cloud - our cloud-based storage, visualization, enrichment, and analysis platform for eye tracking recordings made with Pupil Invisible eye tracking glasses. This product addresses a number of exciting computational and infrastructural challenges that will involve close collaboration with our R&D and Design teams.
You will be working with a team of software engineers to build a cloud-based storage, visualization, enrichment, and analysis platform.
- 3+ years of production experience
- DevOps based around Kubernetes + Docker + Gitlab + Terraform
- Solid grasp of Python
- Good understanding of security
- Experience with web-based services
- Monitoring, implementing, and ensuring reliability of HA systems
- Experience with message queues
- Load/stress testing
- Part of on-call team
- You are highly independent and motivated
- You care deeply about performance
- You have a strong command of spoken and written English
- Experience with Gitlab based CI/CD
- Experience with deep learning frameworks eg. Tensorflow/PyTorch
- Experience with video processing in cloud systems
- Experience working with partitioned datasets for scalability
- Experience with SQL
Technology we use
Services we use
- Amazon AWS
- Continue learning and develop professionally; we will sponsor you to attend relevant conferences, workshops and courses.
- Flexible working hours.
- 6 weeks of holidays per year.
- Healthy work-life balance
Please submit your application here.