Vision being the dominant human sense, eye tracking constitutes a powerful approach for understanding the human mind! Pupil Labs mission is to push the boundaries of technology and research by providing cutting-edge eye tracking solutions that leverage the latest advances in artificial intelligence, computer vision, and sensor technology.
Our eye tracking products empower thousands of users in academia and industry, clinical surgeons, elite athletes, astronauts on the international space station, and many more. We enable new types of research and gaze-powered interfaces for assistive technology and human-computer interaction.
To support our efforts, we are looking to grow our team with a full-time UX Designer (On-site in Berlin or Remote EU/Asia Timezones). You will be contributing to products that use novel technology and workflows. This is uncharted territory with few precedents. Therefore your work will require both research and design. You will test ideas in a tight feedback loop with users and stakeholders. Furthermore you will be working with tools that provide insight into the conscious and subconscious aspects of user experience - eye tracking!
We offer competitive salary, flexible work arrangements, a great team of coworkers, stock options, a young and dynamic company structure, and a culture of participation and feedback.
- Develop, test and refine the UX and UI for our mobile and web applications.
- Conduct user research through interviews, observations, and testing.
- Create storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Ensure consistency across all touchpoints in a user-centric manner for the best user journey and customer experience.
- Drive improvements and contribute new elements to our design system.
- Collaborate closely with our product managers and engineers.
- Create and analyse quantitative reports and conduct user research
- Make use of personas, data and insights to optimize customers’ experience.
- You have 3+ years of experience in designing complex digital products.
- You have a diverse portfolio of digital products that you have designed
- You are an expert in using Figma and associated design software for design, prototyping, and pixel perfect hand-off files.
- You’ve worked in agile development environments to create and deliver high-quality mobile/web apps.
- You can create quick and dirty prototypes for app experiences and distill complex processes into simple and clear user interactions.
- You have eyes for good design and you are up to date with the latest design patterns.
- You are structured, independent, and have a result-oriented work ethic.
- You have strong communication skills and are not shy to interact with colleagues and real users
- You are a creative problem-solver by nature and not afraid to question the status quo.
- Fluent in English
- Our office is remote-friendly with home office options also after the pandemic.
- Continue learning and develop professionally; we will sponsor you to attend relevant conferences, workshops and courses.
- Flexible working hours.
- 6 weeks of holidays per year.
- Healthy work-life balance
Please submit your application here.