Get Training and Support.
Work with our team of experts to get up to speed and develop workflows for your research and applications.
Our workshops and consultancy are designed to help you become proficient in Pupil Labs eye tracking hardware and software tools. We can cover everything from the fundamentals of eye tracking and basic usage through to advanced analysis and beyond.
Our Expert Team
We build our systems, and we're experts in them. We enjoy testing them to their limits. We can’t wait to show you how to get the most out of them!
We speak research
- We are a team of software developers, R&D engineers, and scientists with PhDs and Postdoc credentials.
- We maintain links to academia and several ongoing research projects as industry partners.
- We are up-to-date with the latest academic trends and are fluent in your language.
We are vision experts
- We have a comprehensive understanding of vision and how to track it.
- We've pioneered the science of deep-learning-powered eye tracking, built 3D geometrical eye models, and published key papers on the subjects.
- We know how to leverage our tools to answer the most fundamental and experimental questions.
We are builders
- We contribute to novel and groundbreaking eye tracking products and analysis tools.
- We can help you become experts in our tools.
- We can work with you to develop custom tools for your specific needs.
Over 500 publications using our products and counting!
Our eye tracking tools have become a standard in head mounted eye tracking research. We believe the publications speak for themselves.
Publication count by research area
Top 10 Fields
Top 10 Fields
Cutting Edge Solutions With Dedicated Support
Here are some examples of what we can help you achieve.
Synchronization and multi-modal research
Scene recognition and gaze mapping
Map gaze onto an entire apartment. Gain insights into spatial behavior.
Map gaze onto human body parts. Generate insights into player dynamics, social interactions and more.
Digital twin generation with Neural Radiance Fields. Track participant movement and gaze within a 3D environment. Generate advanced 3D gaze heatmaps.
Map gaze onto dynamic screen content. Study user behavior in interface design; generate insights into attention on dynamic content.
Advanced visualizations and custom apps
Pipe your data into custom applications with advanced visualizations.
Generate visual scan paths on static or dynamic scenes.
6400 members and counting.
Learn and exchange with the largest eye tracking community.Join the chat