April 18, 2016
We are happy to release
v0.7.5 of the Pupil platform!
This is a minor release, it reflects the latest changes and bug fixes made to the pupil source code since v0.7.4.
We have improved the surface tracker.
- ‘min_markers_perimeter’ is settable in the offline surface tracker.
- Individual markers can now be added and removed from surfaces.
- The UI has been improved.
- A few bugs in the marker detector have been fixed.
- The surface tracker now compensates for lens distortion.
3D gaze mapping data
3D gaze mappers now report 3d gaze data.
Thanks to @mikeboers work a critical memory leak in PyAV has been fixed: Pupil Player and Pupil Capture now use considerably less memory on multiprocessor linux machines.
Small improvements and bug fixes
- Improved notifications for recording and calibration.
- Small tweaks and bug fixes.
We hope you find these new features useful and look forward to feedback!