January 3, 2019
RealSense D400 Support - #1409
Please be aware, that it is recommended to keep your D400’s firmware update-to-date. See the Intel documentation on how to do that.
Intel does not currently provide a Python wrapper for macOS. Until they do, we are not able to support the Pupil Capture D400 backend on macOS.
Export timestamps as
csv on video export
- Timestamps will now be exported as a csv when you export a video #1411
Command-line arguments - #1384
Previously, only simple arguments could be passed to Pupil via command-line. This included the
profiled mode. Motivated by #1315, we decided to start parsing command-line arguments properly.
See the pull request description for details on the available command-line arguments.
Pupil Remote port command-line argument
--port PORT argument, it is now possible to set the Pupil Remote port for Capture and Service.
- Fake Backend: Fix playback after seeking - #1396
- Fixation Detector: Fix export format - #1395
- Improved compatibility with macOS 10.14 Mojave - #1381
- Optional, required for RealSense D400 backend: