October 24, 2019
Features & Changes
Surface Tracker Updates
We have fixed stability issues with surfaces defined with AprilTag markers. See issue #1696 for more information.
Legacy Square Markers
If you have recordings with Legacy Markers, and would like to use the latest release to redefine surfaces, please get in touch with us via chat.
Heatmap Image Export Size - #1702
Heatmap images are now exported with a minimum size of 2000px. This will make it easier to use them out of the box without having to upscale them manually.
Streaming Pupil Invisible into Pupil Capture- #1693
You can now stream live video and gaze data from Pupil Invisible to Pupil Capture!
Streaming Scene Video
Select Pupil Mobile backend in Pupil Capture’s Backend Manager. Select your Companion Device as Remote Host. Note that the Pupil Invisible Companion Device and Pupil Capture need to be connected to the same network and recording is not supported.
Streaming Gaze Data
Install the PI Preview Plugin.
Removed NSLR Eye-Movement Classifier - #1698
We found that the library did not perform well enough to be usefull and removed it from Pupil Player and Capture. Let us know if you need it back!
- Fixed Eye Movement Visualizations not being exported every time - #1675
- Fixed broken recordings when closing the eye windows while recording - #1677
- Fixed inaccurate UI when editing surface corners - #1692
- Fixed unresponsive UI for the gaze history length of online heatmaps - #1697
- Fixed an error with loading some Pupil Invisible recordings - #1704
- Fixed that surfaces would not get saved to recordings when they had never been modified - #1706