January 9, 2020
Features and Changes
Support for Pupil Invisible Audio Recordings - #1748
Pupil Player now supports audio playback and audio export for Pupil Invisible recordings with audio recordings.
Stream Head Pose over Network - #1774
You can now subscribe to the the topic
head_pose to receive live data from the Online Head Pose Tracker plugin.
- Fixed eye processes always displayed the algorithm view - #1766
- Fixed potential crash when changing the eye video size - #1770
- Made pyrealsense warning a debug-level message in order to be less obtrusive - #1768
- Fixed broken interactivity of the ROI mask in the eye windows - #1778
- Fixed multiple stability issues with the fullscreen calibration window - #1767
We updated the
PyAV dependency to v0.4.4 for the PI audio support. On Linux and macOS, you can update with:
pip install -U git+https://github.com/pupil-labs/PyAV
On Windows, download and install the latest wheel from GitHub.