February 2, 2018
There are a lot of new features - especially for Pupil Player - that we are excited to share with the Pupil community.
Screenshot of Pupil Player demonstrating the timeline graphs features during a “blink” event.
- Text input - Support for cut/copy/paste and double click to select all in text input fields - #1027
- Collapsed menu - Main menu is now collapsed by default#1019. You can expand the menu by clicking any of the the icons on the right hand side of the screen.
- Pupil detection - Disable coarse detection for eye videos with width less than 200 pixels #1022
- Pupil Service UI #1016
- 200hz eye camera - Improved support for the new Pupil Labs 200Hz eye cameras
- Online pupil detection opt-out - This feature enables one to opt-out of online pupil detection in Pupil Capture #1009. If you use this feature, you should record eye videos so that you can use offline pupil detection and calibration in Pupil Player (
Recorder > Record eye).
- Real world start time - Add record start time as Unix timestamp to
info.csv#1017 - this enables users to calculate when the recording started in real-world time.
- Single marker calibration - Add display modes for Single Marker Calibration #1021
- Time based seeking in Player #1041
- Improved Player seek control
- Add more Player timelines
- Offline blink detection #1040
Offline Calibration Improvements
- Disabled automatic search for calibration markers
- Added option to cancel calibration marker seach
- Added option to use detected calibration marker as natural features for manual filtering
- Improved caching of detected data
Improved Player Seek Control
- Highlight elements on hover that can be activated when being clicked or dragged
- Playback modes and speeds #1023
- Frame-by-frame seeking when paused
- Decrease and increase playback speed while playing
- Point & click somewhere on the seek bar to jump to this position
- Added pupil confidence graph in the timeline #1040
- Added 2d pupil diameter (pixels) graph in the timeline diameter, 2d, in pixels #1040
- Added blink events graph in the timeline #1040
- Added recorded FPS, for world and eye videos as a graph in the timeline #1051
- Fixed visual bug where offline gaze mapping would be stuck at 99% #1014
- Fixed crash when changing a text field in the
Accuracy Visualizermenu #1007
- Fix passing a recording to Pupil Player as a command line argument #1006
- Fix bug where main menu would not expand #1006
- Improved ROI handling #1031
200hz video Pupil mobile bundle support
This has been added with
v1.3-9! Please update to this version and re-download the recordings from your device.