March 19, 2019
Offline Calibration Refactor
- Calibration export and import: Export a calibration from one recording and use it to map gaze in an other recording. See #1003 for a possible use case.
- Accuracy and precision: Evaluate accuracy and precision for separate gaze mappings.
- Caching of generated gaze data: Offline calibrated gaze is session-persistent and does not need to be recalculated after restarting Pupil Player.
- Streamlined usability: Detect reference locations, calibrate, map gaze, and calculate accuracy with the click of a single button.
Split Recording Support
Starting with version
v0.37, Pupil Mobile creates recordings with multiple video files. This ensures that we do not reach/exceed the file size limit on SD cards and additionally ensures that we can gracefully handle sensor disconnects of the headset without compromising the recording session.
Pupil Player will behave in the same way as it did previously, with the difference that it will fill any gaps within the recording, e.g. during a a disconnect, with gray frames. World-less recordings as well as corrupted video files are also being handled as gaps.
debug-level logs for Pupil Remote requests and responses - #1436
numpy >= 1.13
- Raw Data Export: Changed timestamp column names - #1444